Personal data protection policy
ME UNLIMITED attaches great importance to the protection of privacy and data relating to its customers and potential customers, but also to its employees, partners and service providers. ME UNLIMITED shall therefore adopt and comply with the principles applicable to the protection of personal data in all its activities, such as the amended French Data Protection Act no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 and the standards and recommendations of the French Data Protection Authority (CNIL) relating thereto. The purpose of this personal data protection policy (the "Policy") is to inform any user of this website in a clear, simple and complete manner, and also any customer or potential customer ("You", "Your" and the "Website") on how ME UNLIMITED ("We", "Our"), in our capacity as data controller, collects and processes data about You and the means You have to control and exercise Your rights relating thereto.
In addition, specific information appears on each collection form in order to provide You with complete information before any processing of Your data. Moreover, each user is invited to read our section concerning cookies issued on the Website.
ME UNLIMITED, SARL with share capital of €109,762, APE code 20.42Z, whose registered office is located at 144 Avenue Charles de Gaulle 92200, Neuilly sur Seine, registered with the Nanterre Trade and Companies Register under number 502 460 371. VAT identification number: FR58502460371.
2. Purpose of the processing
We only process Your data to ensure optimal use of our Website, respond to Your requests, keep You informed of our news and promotions.
2.1. How do we collect Your data?
We may collect information about You on various occasions, in particular:
- lwhen You create a user account on the Website and in connection with the use of its features,
- lwhen You purchase a product offered by ME UNLIMITED,
- when You use any of Our contact forms or interact with Us by another means (e-mail, telephone, social media, etc.),
- when You respond to one of Our satisfaction surveys,
- when You subscribe to Our marketing communications,
- during Your browsing on Our Website.
Your data may also have been transmitted to us through sponsorship.
2.2. Why do we collect Your data?
ME UNLIMITED collects only the appropriate, relevant data and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed. The legal basis on which we collect data is the performance of the contract that binds Us with You when You use Our services (e.g. order, delivery, invoicing) or with Your consent (e.g. contact request, sending newsletter for non-customers) or legitimate interest (e.g. commercial prospecting for customers regarding similar products). These objectives are specific and legitimate and, in no case, Your data will be processed later in a manner incompatible with these purposes, unless We obtain Your prior consent. Thus, We may use Your data, as the case may be, to:
- respond to Your purchase or contact requests,
- create a customer account,
- manage and execute orders,
- manage order cancellations,
- manage our after-sales service,
- manage any complaints,
- our press or professional relations,
- you send a reminder email of your abandoned shopping carts
n addition, Your data may be used for direct marketing purposes by e-mail or SMS subject to Your prior consent. By way of exception, and in accordance with applicable regulations, if these contact details have been collected in connection with the sale of a product and are used to send marketing materials to promote similar products and provided by ME UNLIMITED, Your contact details may be used without Your consent. Similarly, Your consent will not be required in relation to marketing by telephone or post. In both cases, ME UNLIMITED processes Your data for the purposes considered legitimate interests by the regulation, without prejudice to your rights. You may object at any time, as stated in section 6 of this Policy. We may also conduct surveys in which You are entirely free to participate or not. Information on how You use Our products will only be used to customise your user experience, Our communications and any offers to your attention. The sole purpose of establishing such a profile is to enable Us to better meet Your preferences and needs.
2.3. What are the data we collect?
The information we May collect and the reasons for this processing (as applicable) are as follows:
- For non-professional persons:
- Your title, surname and first name, to know how to call and recognise You.
- Your e-mail, o access your user account, contact You following your request, or, subject to Your prior agreement, when required by applicable regulations, exchange with You about our news and promotions.
- Your delivery address or delivery and billing purposes, or to exchange with You about our news and promotions.
- Your birth date in order to customise Our product offers.
- Your phone number, to track Your order or reservation, or to contact You at your request.
- Your payment details to accept Your payments and make Your refunds, detect fraud and protect you against it.
- Your contact history with Us to provide you with assistance.
- Your order history, saved items and reservations, as well as Your reviews,, in order to provide You with offers, assist You and manage returns, or discover what You like to improve our products.
- For professionals:
- Your first and last name, to know what to call You and recognise you.
- Your activity (press or professional) and the corporate name of Your company (if applicable) in order to better understand the nature of your request.
- Your e-mail, o access your user account, contact You at your request, or exchange with You about our news and other brand information.
- our contact details (telephone and postal address),, to contact You upon your request, and to exchange with You about our news and other brand information. Your contact history with Us to provide you with assistance.
The mandatory fields are those marked as such by the symbol (*). If You do not know fill in fields, we will unfortunately not be able to comply with your request. The other data is optional, i.e. You are free to provide it or not without this giving rise to any particular obligation or inconvenience for You. During Your browsing on our Website and the use of its features, We may also collect certain login data to improve our Website, configure default options for you (such as language and currency), and protect our website (including against fraud). For more information on our confidentiality commitments, please refer to our "Cookies” section. Users are, in addition, invited to accept the download of cookies on their device when they visit this Website for the first time.
3. Who do We share your data with?
The only persons authorised to access Your data are the members of ME UNLIMITED team in charge of customers and/or marketing. In addition, our service providers may be recipients of personal data strictly necessary for the performance of the services that we have entrusted to them, and in particular those We use to perform orders (e.g. delivery data, etc.). Furthermore, We may also disclose Your data in order to respond to legal or regulatory requests, court decisions, summonses or legal proceedings, if compliance with applicable regulations so requires, as well as in the event that ME UNLIMITED transfers its assets in whole or in part to a third party company. Subject to your prior express consent, some of Your personal data such as Your e-mail address or Your phone number may also be used on our partner platforms for email marketing purposes. These "Partners" are MailChimp for sending advertising campaigns by email or Google Analytics for the analysis of the performance of this website.
4. How long are Your data stored?
Your data will be kept by ME UNLIMITED for the period during which you use our Website, and deleted no later than three years from our last contact (order or login to "my account"), except anonymization or legal obligation to retain certain data for a longer period. Your login information to this Website will only be retained for a period of thirteen months.
Protecting Your privacy and Your data is one of our priorities. Any registered user is asked to create a password. We invite You to keep this secret, limit access to your computer or mobile device, and disconnect after using Our services. In addition, within ME UNLIMITED, We take appropriate security measures, in particular technical and organisational measures, to protect Your data from accidental loss, destruction, abuse, damage and unauthorised or illegal access. As all personal data is confidential, access is limited to employees of ME UNLIMITED, or service providers acting on behalf of ME UNLIMITED, who need it in connection with the performance of their duties. All persons with access to Your data are bound by a duty of confidentiality and are subject to disciplinary action and/or other sanctions if they fail to comply with these obligations. Transactions with a third party recipient are the subject of a contract to ensure the protection of Your personal data and the respect of Your rights.
6. What are Your rights and how to exercise them?
Subject to the limits laid down by applicable regulations, notably Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data) or the amended French Data Protection Act No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, you have several rights with respect to the processing of Your data:
- The right to be informed about the use of Your personal information.
- The right to access any personal information we hold about You.
- The right to request the correction of incorrect personal information that We hold about You (that you can correct directly in the section "MY ACCOUNT").
- The right to request that We remove Your data, or to stop processing or collect it, in certain circumstances.
- The right to withdraw your consent to receive Our news and to object to the processing of Your data (including for direct marketing messages).
- The right to request that We provide Your data to you or transfer it to another service provider (right to "portability"),
- The right to give instructions relating to your Personal Data after your death; and
- The right to complain to the national authority responsible for the protection of personal data (in France, it is the CNIL, the French Data Protection Authority, whose website is accessible here). ici).
If you have any questions and/or wish to exercise Your rights, You may contact ME UNLIMITED, either electronically or by post, by sending a letter accompanied by a copy of any relevant identity document to the following address:
ME UNLIMITED – 144 Avenue Charles de Gaulle 92200, Neuilly sur Seine.
To stop receiving marketing messages from ME UNLIMITED, you can also click on the unsubscribe link in each of Our messages. ME UNLIMITED undertakes to respond to you as soon as possible, and in any event, within one (1) month of receipt of Your request. If necessary, this period may be extended by two (2) months, given the complexity and number of requests sent to ME UNLIMITED. In this case, you will be informed of this extension and the reasons for the extension. If Your request is made in electronic form, the information will also be provided to You electronically where possible, unless you expressly request otherwise. If ME UNLIMITED fails to comply with Your request, it shall inform you of the reasons for its inaction and you have the option to file a complaint with a supervisory authority and/or seek a judicial remedy.
7. Social networks
A cookie is a small file consisting of letters and numbers placed on Your device when you visit a website and which contains information that is transferred to Your computer. This information is returned to the website at each subsequent visit or to another website that recognises this cookie. This page allows you to better understand how cookies work and how to use currently available tools to configure them. On Your computer, cookies are managed by Your Internet browser. These cookies may be session cookies (in this case, the cookie will be automatically deleted when the browser is closed) or persistent cookies (in this case, the cookie will remain on Your device until its expiry date). You will find below the cookies used by the website www.cosmetics27.com:
|iqitpopup_*||indicates pop up has been closed by the user|
|cookielaw||indicates the cookies approval banner has been closed by the user|
|_ga*||GOOGLE ANALYTICS: records the statistics on the user's equipment and its browsing preferences (statistics) on the website. No personally identifiable data is stored.|
|PrestaShop-*||PRESTASHOP (nécessaire) : differenciation public/Guest/client ans details during the session (cardshop, payment tunnel, etc.)|
|PHPSESSID||allows to register your log in details php|
You can configure your browser so that cookies are stored on your device or rejected, either systematically or depending on their issuer, or to be informed when a cookie is saved on your device, to allow you to accept or refuse it. However, the deletion of all cookies used by the browser, including those used by other websites, may lead to alteration or loss of certain settings or information and to make browsing the website difficult. The configuration of each browser is different. It is your responsibility to follow the instructions of your browser's manufacturer as follows (links available on the update date of this page):
- If you use Internet Explorer: ici
- If you use Safari:ici
- If you use Chrome: ici
- f you use Opera:ici
- If you use different terminals, be sure to set the corresponding browser for each device according to your preferences.
If you do not wish to change the configuration of cookies, simply continue your visit to the Website. For more information on cookies, you can visit the website of the French Data Protection Authority: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
9. Governing law and dispute
Since ME UNLIMITED is established on French territory, our company is subject to amended law no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to information technology, files and freedoms and, more broadly, to the General Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on data protection ("GDPR"). In the event of a dispute and if an amicable agreement cannot be reached, the court of competent jurisdiction shall be that determined according to the applicable procedural rules.
10. Updating the conditions for processing your data
Be aware that We may change this Policy. In the event that such changes seem important to us, We will keep you informed and seek your consent if required.